(Documentary), Director/Executive Producer.
* 2008 Grand Prize in Cinema Award (Documentary Division), Agency for Cultural Affairs, Japan
* 2008 Golden Harvest Award, The winner of Grand Prize, Government Information Office, Taiwan
* 2008 Matsukawa Award for Grand Prize and Best Audience Award, 11th Yufuin Documentary Film Festival, Japan
* 2007 Screening on Japan Broadcasting Corporation (NHK, Japan).
* 2007 Screening on Public Television Service (PTS, Taiwan).
* 2007 4th Historical Documentary Film Festival, Taiwan. Best Documentary Award.
* 2006 8th International Taipei Film Festival, Taiwan Jury's Special Mentions Award.
* 2006 6th South Film Festival, Taiwan. Best Documentary Award.
* 2006 5th Taiwan International Documentary Festival, Taiwan. International Documentary in Competition.
* 2006 Women Make Waves Film and Video Film Festival, Taipei, Taiwan, Official Selection.
* 2006 5th Taiwan International Documentary Festival. International Documentary in Competition.* *2006 Women Make Waves Film and Video Film Festival, Taipei, Official Selection.*2006 numerous invited screenings by research centers and universities, such as Taiwan Academic Sinica, Taiwan University etc.,
- * Funded by National Culture and Arts Foundation (Taiwan), Interexchange Association (Japan), Taipei Economic and Cultural Representative Office in Japan (Taiwan). Hakka Version Funded by Taipei Hakka Cultural Foundation and publishing grant from Taipie Culture Bureau.
PORTRAITS TAIWAN—LIN HWAI-MING
, (Documentary, 46 mins, Mimeo Films / Taiwan Government Information Office
/ Discovery Networks Asia,, 2005), Co-Producer.
SUMMER, (Narrative, 90 mins, Dir | Shuhei Fujita, 2005), Producer.
- * 2006 South Film Festival. (Kaoshiung & Tainan, Taiwan), program "Best Selection of Chinese Films".
- * 2006 21st Cinema Jove International Film Festival (Valencia, Spain), Best Feature in Competition.
- * 2006 Johns Hopkins Film Festival (Baltimore, USA), officially invited.
- * 2006 Silk Screen Asian American Film Festival Pittsburgh (Pittsburgh, USA) officially invited.
- * 2006 24th Fajr International Film Festival(Teheran, Iran), program "Festival of Festivals".
- * 2005 10th Pusan International Film Festival(Pusan, Korea), program "Wide Angle".
- * 2005 14th Philadelphia Film Festival(Philadelphia, USA) , Best Feature in Competition, program "World Focus".
KILN FIRE, a series of LANDSCAPE ART IN TAIWAN, Documentary, Public Television Services (PTS,Taiwan), Director / Writer / Editor.
SEARCHING FOR THE ZERO FIGHTERS,
(Documentary, 33mins, 2003), Director.
- *2003 Screening on Public Television Service (PTS, Taiwan).
- *2003 Golden Harvest Award, The winner of Best Documentary, Government Information Bureau, Taiwan.
- *2003 1st History Documentary Film Festival, Taiwan. Best Documentary Award.
- *2006 8th International Taipei Film Festival. Documentary in Competition.
- *Funded by National Culture and Arts Foundation (Taiwan).
BLEEDING THROUGH-LAYERS OF LOS
ANGELES 1920-1986, (Multimedia project, ZKM, Germany / Annenberg
Media Center at USC, Dir | Norman Klein, 2003), Production Manager and